During the EA Press Conference at GamesCom today, BioWare co-founder Ray Muzyka presented four items: Dragon Age Legends on Google+, Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes, Star Wars: The Old Republic gameplay footage, and Mass Effect 3 gameplay trailer. Videos and notes after the break. Read More
Additionally, it does the following:
- handles summarizing skill upgrades that confer more than one type of bonus per upgrade
- displays the mana cost of all activated skills
- displays the stats of Mage summons as text instead of images (for future fiddling)
- changes the behavior of tooltips so that they remain visible after moving the mouse off of the ability button, but hide when switching trees or classes
Get 15 crowns (premium currency) for Dragon Age: Legends, and the chance to win more, for simply replying to this DAL forum thread.
Free 24 hr double-XP boost for Dragon Age Legends by redeeming the code AVKE4-RZAD4-NC9YP at the in-game store. The bonus takes effect immediately, it doesn't actually give you an elixir to quaff. Expires Sept 30
I just updated the Dragon Age: Legends Skill Builder to the latest DAL build (0.4.17783) that was rolled out yesterday. Mostly just tweaking the skill description text. I will get around to incorporating the interface options that are links at the bottom of the page later, just not a high priority at the moment as I tackle other projects for this site.
Dragon Age Legends Skill Builder version alpha 2b (September 9, 2011)
Updated to the latest DAL build (0.4.17783). The skill changes were:
- Stinging Swarm now targets a row of enemies instead of just one enemy.
- Weaken deals minor damage.
- Mass Volley now does three rounds of minor damage (rounds 2, 3, and 4) instead of one instance of moderate damage at round 4.
- Pinning Shot deals minor damage.
- Shield Bash now reduces a foe's defenses.
- The functions of Bravado (Rogue) and Focus (Warrior) has swapped; maxed out Bravado is now +280% crit, 10 turns, whereas maxed out Focus is +100% crit, 19 turns.
Dragon Age Legends Skill Builder version alpha 2a
- Updated the Rogue's Training tree with Crossbow Mastery, which should bring the skill calculator up to date with the latest patch
Dragon Age Legends Skill Builder version alpha 2
- Warrior skill trees implemented
- Added damage type to offensive and enemy debilitating abilities for the purpose of resistance checks (only where noted by the in-game tooltips).
Dragon Age Legends Skill Builder version alpha 1
- Basic functionality coded
- Rogue skill trees implemented
- Mage skill trees implemented
Upon noticing the addition of one's character skill trees to the mobile Dragon Age: Legends site (yes, it has been a while since I've loaded up DAL), I felt inspired to take those skill icons and create a web-based skill calculator with them. This Dragon Age: Legends Skill Builder is still in an early, but very functional state. I've written a brief introduction to the key features after the break. Read More