4. Party Synergies
TODO: Finish this section! What can the members of your party bring to the table?
- Haste (sustained party-wide aura buff)
- increases run speed by 30%
- increases melee attack speed by 25%
- increases ranged aim speed by 20%
- decreases attack rating by 5
- caster suffers -3 mana regeneration penalty in combat
Haste stacks with Momentum, increasing your attack speed by 55%, however, there is a bug where increasing attack speed by over 50% will actually decrease your attack speed instead. Ranged aim speed increase stacked with Shale's Rock Mastery suffers from a very similar problem. For pc users, there is a mod that fixes this.
- Heroic Offense (20 second duration, friendly target buff)
The caster enhances an ally's aptitude in battle, granting 10 + (caster's spellpower / 10) bonus to attack.
- Weapon Buffs (mutually exclusive with each other)
- Telekinetic Weapons (see the Armor Penetration section)
- Frost Weapons
- Flaming Weapons
- Target Debuffs
- Death Hex
- Dispel Magic
Dispels all removable buffs and debuffs from the target. A very useful save, in case you get hit by Misdirection, Frozen, Paralyzed, immobilized in Crushing Prison, become unhealable due to Curse of Mortality, and any variety of deadly magical combos.
- Dispel Magic
- Stone Aura with Supernatural Resilience
Warrior Buffs and Debuffs:
- Mark of Death
- Song of Courage (stackable)
- Dragon Age Wiki
- DPS Calculations for a DW Rogue by Discobird
- Rogue Mechanics Explained by Discobird
- All About Rangers by Dhraconus
- Poison Making Guide by x-president
- Rogues: Favourite poisons?
- Detailed Tooltips by Bibdy
- Testing Critical/Backstab Damage Mod Assumptions
- Bioware comments on the Dagger Rogue Dexterity Bug / Usefulness of Daggers
- Ways to get bonus talent points
- Does Haste stack with Rapid Shot or Momentum?