A long overdue data update for the Dragon Age 2 Talent Builder! This brings all abilities up to date with the latest patch, including the addition of scaling ability damage numbers for companions, as well as the addition of the Mark of the Assassin DLC companion, Tallis.
I've still got a UI and backend code update percolating, but I thought I'd take a break to release and write up a changelog for the significant data update. Saved builds should not be affected by the data update and fixes, you're safe.
Alpha 9 Changelog
- Updated Rogue class talents to patch 1.03, including new a damage equation for Bursting Arrow
- Added Tallis (MotA) as a rogue companion, with new damage equations for Dagger, Drop Dead
- Updated Sebastian's trees to patch 1.03, including new damage equations for Wounding Arrow, Arrow of Judgment
- Updated Isabela's trees to patch 1.03, including a new damage equation for All Hands on Deck
- Updated Varric's trees to patch 1.03, including new damage equations for Rhyming Triplet, Kickback, Backlash
- Updated Warrior class talents to patch 1.03
- Updated Aveline's trees to patch 1.03, including new damage equations for Retaliation, Retribution
- Updated Fenris' trees to patch 1.03, including a new damage equation for Spirit Pulse
- Updated Mage class talents to patch 1.03, including new damage equations for Fireball, Firestorm, Apocalyptic Firestorm, Death Cloud, Fist of the Maker
- Updated Anders' trees to patch 1.03
- Updated Merrill's trees to patch 1.03, including new damage equations for Wounds of the Past, Deep Wounds, Wrath of the Elvhen, Loss of the Dales, Ensnare
- Fixed a plethora of typos
- Update the Warrior class graphics with higher quality images
- Tweak display to better show abilities available for selection.
- Add build plan notation options, like at what level to save points, denote at what level additional talent points should be spent
- Add a display for the number of points spent in each tree
- Add requirements checking to the drag-and-drop list so that you can't generate invalid build urls (e.g. take an upgrade before you take the ability it is upgrading)
- Add an indicator to show whether or not the current state of the build is saved
- Cache JSON parses for performance
- Refactor code
- Either make the builder/planner compatible with mobile browsers or create a mobile app version