I just updated the Dragon Age: Legends Skill Builder to the latest DAL build (0.4.17783) that was rolled out yesterday. Mostly just tweaking the skill description text. I will get around to incorporating the interface options that are links at the bottom of the page later, just not a high priority at the moment as I tackle other projects for this site.
Dragon Age Legends Skill Builder version alpha 2b (September 9, 2011)
Updated to the latest DAL build (0.4.17783). The skill changes were:
- Stinging Swarm now targets a row of enemies instead of just one enemy.
- Weaken deals minor damage.
- Mass Volley now does three rounds of minor damage (rounds 2, 3, and 4) instead of one instance of moderate damage at round 4.
- Pinning Shot deals minor damage.
- Shield Bash now reduces a foe's defenses.
- The functions of Bravado (Rogue) and Focus (Warrior) has swapped; maxed out Bravado is now +280% crit, 10 turns, whereas maxed out Focus is +100% crit, 19 turns.
Dragon Age Legends Skill Builder version alpha 2a
- Updated the Rogue's Training tree with Crossbow Mastery, which should bring the skill calculator up to date with the latest patch
Dragon Age Legends Skill Builder version alpha 2
- Warrior skill trees implemented
- Added damage type to offensive and enemy debilitating abilities for the purpose of resistance checks (only where noted by the in-game tooltips).
Dragon Age Legends Skill Builder version alpha 1
- Basic functionality coded
- Rogue skill trees implemented
- Mage skill trees implemented